PUBLIC WATER TRANSPORTATION by ALILAGUNA
A water bus transport service is available from the airport docks to Venice and the main Venetian islands (Murano, Burano, Lido).
The water bus transport service is provided by Alilaguna.
Alilaguna water-bus prices: one way €15, round-trip €27.
The water bus stops in Venice are San Marco, Rialto, Fondamenta Nove and Guglie (different routes). Journey time: F. Nove (40 minutes), Lido (60 minutes), San Marco (1 hour and 15 minutes), Rialto (60 minutes), Guglie (40 minutes).
Please check the Alilaguna website for timetables, routes and tickets.
Where can you buy tickets for an Alilaguna water bus?
- from the public transport ticket office in the arrivals hall, desk 8, or from the one at the docks (darsena) desk D;
- from the ticket machines at the baggage claim near carousels 3 or 5;
- on board the Alilaguna water bus.
Where can you take an Alilaguna water bus?
- at the Airport: follow the light blue signs that say “Water Transport” and reach the 1st floor of the Terminal. Here you will find the Moving Walkway, an elevated pedestrian path, that will lead you to the dock;
- in Venice: at the Alilaguna water bus stops of San Marco, Rialto, Fondamenta Nove, and Guglie.